Sunday, November 17, 2013

Sansotei Ramen

Sansotei Ramen was on Dundas right across the street from Spadina Garden.
I was in downtown toronto for a training course and I walked by this gem! There was also a Kenzo Ramen located right across the street, which I have tried as this is a franchise.

Sansotei ranks #1 or #2 in my opinion of ramen places in Toronto so far. I have been to about 5 different restaurants.

This was the simplest yet most delicious ramen I have had in Toronto! The veggies were quite standard you could add more and more at the cost of 50 cents per veggie, and the cha-shu was cooked to perfection! Extremely crispy, so much flavour, so delicious. The soup was tonkotsu based and was fantastic. Probably on the saltier side but I love the salty ramens. You can even see the egg cooked very well too! still a little runny on the inside! I got extra noodles at the cost of 2$ extra but that doubled the size of my meal! so good!


I don't know if this franchise exists outside of toronto but this was very good and one of my favourites! If i'm ever in the area again i will definitely come back!

I would rate this an 88% as this was so good.


Sansotei Ramen on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment