Sunday, November 17, 2013

Spadina Garden

I was in downtown toronto for a training course and I was by Dundas and Spadina.
Spadina Garden was recommended by Tatiana's sister so I thought to try it out!

Every meal came with wonton soup and it wasn't bad at all!


My co-worker picked up the black bean beef dish and the sauce in my opinion was quite strong,
meaning a little too salty. However after putting the meat and veggies on a bed of rice, this complimented the dish and made it very good!


 I ended up getting the Lemon chicken dish that I saw a neighbour eating. This dish was sub par... boooooo. The chicken was okay, the lemon sauce was lacking, so it felt like I was just eating deep fried chicken. BOOOOOO.



I probably wouldn't go back again but the food was alright and the price was quite cheap.
I would rate this place a 71%



Spadina Garden on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

  1. I have been visiting your recipe blog from past 3 months. The way of recipe tips looks to be easy for all readers. I would personally recommend our blog visitors to subscribe to obtain useful posts like this periodically. Particularly post on "Spadina Garden" is awesome. Get in touch with us via our websites Vegetarian restaurant | Sweet Shop

    ReplyDelete